2Cr 5:17
Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Thank you Jesus! It is so good to know that He forgives and forgets. I am going into this New Year looking forward and not back.
Phl 3:14
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
In this New Year, I will remember what its all about.
Luk 22:42
Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
Lastly, everyday I will pray that simple prayer, die to my flesh, and allow God to birth anointing through me.
Psa 125:1
They that trust in the LORD [shall be] as mount Zion, [which] cannot be removed, [but] abideth for ever.
That folks is a promise and I aim to do just that! Nothing can stand against us when we have all our trust in Jesus.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
A new day! & Some quick thoughts :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment