BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Information Overload


Anyone ever feel this way? This is what training for a bank feels like...so so much information!!! I think I forgot how to use my brain it has been so long since I worked or went to school...Help me haha. 8-)

6 comments:

James Wilder said...

As a former trainer for an insurance company, I completely understand. Learn the basics, book mark good for home study/review. Most of your learning will be OTJ and hands-on. The book stuff is a good foundation though. Oh - and hopefully their customer interaction pieces will be good too. Excited for you and the new job!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Hi Rachel! I’m so proud of you for getting a job as a teller at a bank! That is a great job and an excellent gateway into the workforce. Congratulations!


Grammy gave me your blog address a few weeks ago and I’ve been enjoying following it and seeing what is going on in your life, as well as the boy’s blogs! You are such a passionate, wonderful young lady and I’m proud of Rachel! Typically I post all my pics and vid’s on Facebook but after seeing your blog I was inspired to start a blog. I figured since you were my inspiration it was only fair to invite you to my blog first :-) You can check it out at: http://lisashere.blogspot.com/


Love you! Aunt Lisa

Rachel said...

Aunt Lisa!!! Wow it is so good to hear from you. Thank you so much for your nice words :-) love you, Nicko and Anthony so much.

Fayruz said...

RACHEY!!!
I am so happy for you and so proud of you as well. I am so blessed to have you as a friend and I truly mean that. Watching you sacrifice your will to live out God's will time and time again is so beautiful and I can not wait to see all that God will do through you because of your obedience as Sis. Wilson always would pray over us.You inspire me and i miss you much.

Fayruz or foof i guess lol

Rachel said...

Fayruz your words bring tears to my eyes. Not only are you the same in my eyes but in many ways even more. I love you for being who you are and for being my friend. I am proud of you too!