I want to give a big shout out to the one and only dad who rocks, who is the best dad ever, and who is the best example of a christian. Daddy Happy Birthday! Thank you for being a dad every girl and boy wants. The things you do for us kids are endless and I will forever be thankful. Most of all I want everyone to know the man of God that you are. Thank you for following God, being fearless, and having vision. You are a man anyone can follow and know they will be going in right direction. Faith Tabernacle is in good hands (of course it is really in God's hands). Love you bunches!
I would also like to say a big Happy Birthday to Steven, my little brother, who will always be my little brother no matter how much bigger and smarter he is than me. I love you so much Steven! You are becoming such a responsible, hardworking, and sweet young man. I can't wait to see what the future holds for your life. I hope this is the best birthday yet.
1 comments:
Aw, well that was cute. :)
Thank you very much. It is very funny how things work out. But yeah I will def invite you to the wedding. As soon as we find out a date. Girl, it's hard with 3 pastors trying to be there. Getting them in one place at the same time is more difficult than we thought. But once again, thank you. Love you!
Post a Comment