BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Odd very odd???

A Craigslist Ad??? Its flagged now so don't try to look it up.

Looking to showcase some local talent in Sacramento as an opening act to the private Gavin Degraw Concert. If you are a young, local artist/group and would like to audition for the concert on the 27th, please give me a call @ Rachel - 916 599 6308 NO EMAILS PLEASE! MUST BE REACHED DIRECTLY

Anybody see something wrong with this picture? Not to mention the calls I am getting about it. hahaha I can't stop laughing whoever did this is really clever. Or Verizon needs to stop giving out the same number and especially to people with the same name. I have a feeling it's my first hunch. Don't feel like you must confess. I always find out sooner or later. I mean who wouldn't want credit for such a great practical joke.

Anybody have a band they want me to show will have to drive all the way to Missoula, the concert is here in my living room. Hope you don't mind the audience will be only my family and two ladies from our church.

1 comments:

Kim said...

OMW!! LOL! Are you serious? that is quite a joke. you poor thing, that must have been a very interesting conversation on the first call.
p.s. please tell your mammy, hi and I love and miss her tons!