After hearing about the great revival at the Rock Church, I am believing for God to touch my brother's heart. Please leave comments that will uplift and strengthen.
Steven,
I want you to know God is never going to stop pulling for you. We all love you, but Jesus loves you most of all. He created you and intintially left a hole in your heart. Everyone tries to fill the hole with the things of the world. Since God put it there, He is the only one who can truly fill it. Give God a chance and see for yourself what God can do in your life. I know you love Jesus and I believe with all my heart that you desire to feel him. As your big sister, please know I will never stop praying for the day you will feel him and all this confusion will vanish. For God is not the author of confusion. Jesus is truth and He is light.
I want you to know God is never going to stop pulling for you. We all love you, but Jesus loves you most of all. He created you and intintially left a hole in your heart. Everyone tries to fill the hole with the things of the world. Since God put it there, He is the only one who can truly fill it. Give God a chance and see for yourself what God can do in your life. I know you love Jesus and I believe with all my heart that you desire to feel him. As your big sister, please know I will never stop praying for the day you will feel him and all this confusion will vanish. For God is not the author of confusion. Jesus is truth and He is light.
Love,
Rachel
Steven,
I am praying for you stevie. I want you to go to Heaven. Jesus loves you and I love you too. Send me an email when you get Jesus back in your heart. I want to know.
Love,
Ellie
p.s. Those are Ellie's true words. I didn't add or take away anything.
2 comments:
From what I have seen in the past couple weeks, God is reaching to our young people who have strayed. You are never to far from the love of God and he wants you enough to keep calling you, in dreams, in any way that he can he will call you. I will be praying!
He's as close as a mention of His name! Restoration is waiting for you!
Post a Comment