BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009!!! What will it hold?

Coming soon...
1. Ryan and Kelly's stylin romantic wedding (wish I could be there)
2 No limits/Innovate (I can't wait to visit all my friends)
3. Travis and Heidi's baby!!!
4. Angel and Joey Ladd's wedding
5. Hmmm who else is pregnant or soon to wed?
6. Revival!!!!
7. Fill in the blank...truth is some things will be unpredictable, crazy, and well just part of life.

BUT...I can't wait to see how it will unfold. I plan on making the best of this year, and I hope you do too!

Love and miss all my pals!!!

2 comments:

MissionsAngel said...

OH Rachel I so wish you could be here....I miss you soo much! I love you and am still proud of you...I look up to you for your strength....How do you do it?! ;) Love you dearly!!!

Carly said...

Happy New Years Rachel! Love and miss you tons!