BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My home away from home!!!

Well, what can I say? I am simply happy to be home in Sacramento/Elk Grove. I have missed everyone so much. I especially missed all my dear friends, Steven, Fayruz, Anna, Carly, Emily, and James...oh no I shouldn't have started to name them. The truth is everyone at the Rock is my friend. Oh how I have missed the Rock Church!

Bishop preached an incredible sermon...The Call!!! Boy oh boy have I ever experienced that intense CALL. I thank God every day for pursuing me. I think it my turn to passionately pursue Him like He has me. If I could only fully grasp His love, there would never be one day of doubt, worry, or impatience. How great is His love and how tender are His mercies. They are new and fresh every morning. They are an overflowing channel of blessings, favor, and anointing. My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude towards My God, who I love first and foremost, forever, and with everything I have to give. So while I am here in Sac I plan on soaking up every awesome message, all the anointed singing, and every encouraging word from friends because I have a purpose and call to fulfill in Missoula and I need every bit of strength to do it!

Dad and Mammy,

I love and miss you both already! I am here recharging my battery, preparing for this coming year in Missoula and getting ready for the Great Revival coming our way.

1 comments:

Rev. and Mrs. Zotzman's Blog said...

I was so happy to see you and your Brother back! I miss you and your family so much! I know you are all going to bring a revival to Missoula! I cannot wait to hear the stories but you all have to come back and visit every so often! We miss you all so much!