BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Wow its been eight wonderful years since my daddy married my mammy. She was an answer to my prayers. I prayed for a mommy to take care of my daddy and I got so much more. I got a step-mom who also loved me and my brothers with all her heart. Not only has she taken care of my dad, she has taken a broken man and turned him into the King Tut hahaha. She has allowed him to dream, and now he is living his dream. I am so thankful for their loving marriage. They teach me that even in difficult circumstances marriage can still be a success story. Yes, we have had struggles, but I have seen them overcome great obstacles which have only made there love and resolve stronger. Now, that is true love. And now to see them living their dream is a powerful realization of what it takes to make dreams a reality. Heres how: find a man with a dream and find a woman willing to follow him and you will find two people living in reality! Wow that is powerful.

love you guys so so so much!

3 comments:

Carly said...

Happy Anniversary Bro and Sis Malone! Love and appreciate you both =)

MissionsAngel said...

Happy Anniversary Bro and Sis Malone! You are wonderful examples! Your Godliness shines in whatever you do! **** Love you all and miss you dearly! I miss you Rachel!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Happy 8th Anniversary Bro and Sis Malone, we hope you have a great Anniversary day.