BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"I hate good-byes"


It has been two wonderful weeks here in Sac town, but in two days I will venture back to cold Missoula. I have mixed emotions. I miss my dad, mammy, and sisters. I know they need me, and their need draws me there. If they didn't need me I would probably just stay in Sac, but there is a work to be done, a family that needs to stick together, and a girl who needs to prepare for her calling. So all of those things bring me back to Missoula, but oh how I will miss everyone.

I had so much fun playing games, eating ice cream, and chatting with friends. I am so blessed to have such GREAT friends. I say great because all of my friends have the desire to please God and that is what makes a person great. James and Emily thank you so much for spending time with me and for allowing me and Steven to come hang out. You guys ROCK! Steven, thank you for everything. You truly made this time extra special! Mom, thank you for cooking, cleaning, and making your home a welcoming place. I love you so much! I am so glad for this time we have spent together. Chris and Terri Jones, thank you for having me in your home and making me feel loved. I love you both so much! OH and Fayruz thank you for being my dear friend whom I can always count on. WEll I hope I didn't forget someone. I am thankful for all my friends. You all are the BEST!

and why did I say all this...move a 1000 miles away, leave all your friends, and then you will understand. It sure does make you more thankful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your very welcome. ;-)

Rachel said...

well hi ya Steve!!!

WELCOME to Blog land!

James Wilder said...

Steve, Out of all those cool Youth Staff shots ypi chose that one? lol Hey, we had fun chillin' with you guys. "Anytime" is the rule. Rachel, see you on New Years. Steve... plane tickets still available.... ha!