These are some pics of the inside of our church and us having fun after another awesome service :) hope ya like!!!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Haha that's awesome- your pics brought flashbacks to some incredible home missions services I was privileged to be a part of growing up...all that prepared us to do what we are doing now...you never know what God has in store and WILL do with, in and through your life. Be the light of Missoula, let Him shine through you. I know you will, you will always have big fans back home in Sac. We love you!
2 comments:
Haha that's awesome- your pics brought flashbacks to some incredible home missions services I was privileged to be a part of growing up...all that prepared us to do what we are doing now...you never know what God has in store and WILL do with, in and through your life. Be the light of Missoula, let Him shine through you. I know you will, you will always have big fans back home in Sac. We love you!
Your fav YP
;0)
...and you are my Fav :) Thank you Bro. Johannes and Sis. Tawni. I miss you both already, but I am having fun doing the work of God here in Missoula.
Post a Comment