


Friday: Faith and I went shopping at a thrift store downtown, and we found awesome deals ;P
Then we went to SouthGate Mall and discovered its not so bad. Next we went to TJ Maxx and found some more awesome deals with no sales tax. Oh and at the Mall I met really nice girl named Kateena. Pray for her! Then me and the kids had dinner and while at dinner the parents called with news that our truck broke down. So after getting very very lost I finally found them and we all drove to new church, Faith Tabernacle. At about ten thirty we left church and went to Walmart. We were there for almost two hours and came out with THREE carts full of groceries and other things. Well, lets just say all of us in 8 passenger van and all that stuff was very hilarious (and illegal)! Finally, we went home and crashed.
Saturday: We woke up late and I took kids shopping again. Then I went to a cool Coffee shop called the Break. It is the biggest place. It can fit three coffee shops inside, no joke. Then we all came home and had pizza...again lol.
Sunday: We had our first service at Faith Tabernacle. I played the only song I know, Here I Am to Worship and my mom, Faith, and Luke sang. Then DeAndre played "let it Rain" and me and my mom harmonized. The power of the Holy Ghost was so strong. Finally, my dad got to preach, but right before he started five people walked in. They were five backsliders. God spoke to them and after preaching they prayed. God is already doing great things :)
Monday: Today, we have been cleaning and getting to unpack our stuff that just came in the trailer. I am about to start painting. Pray it turns out looking normal hehe.
Well thats it for now!
8 comments:
Rachel - just came across your blog and am trying to get caught up! moving away from the rock church is quite difficult but it sounds like you all are adjusting very well! Beautiful home...and you...20??? when did that happen??!! if we decide to venture west, by minivan, now we have a place to stop...Missoula!! Tell debbie i said hello!
Keep the updates coming... enjoying it!
Thanks for the update =) Glad to hear your enjoying yourself...miss you!
Sounds like you are having a great adventure checking out your new home! Tell Debbie I said to get a blog as soon as she gets all settled in!!! (: Love you guys!!
Ditto what James said, keep the blogs comming! We are all excited to hear all the wonderful news. This seems like a wonderful opportunity to expand and perfect your musical abilities!!!!
Everyone,
Yes yes I will keep the updates coming. I miss you all so so so much! Pray for revival :P
Thanks for the update... pray for revival and steve ... poor guy was crying last night... lol love yall
RACHEY OMIGOODNESS I MISS YOU SO STINKIN VERY BAD BUT I CANT WAIT TO CUM STAY WITH YOU GUYS LIKE WAY SOON N FOR YOU TO COME OUT LOVE YOU BUNCHES RACH
PEACE LOVE N THE HAPPINESS OF A DOVE
XK~LONDON;>
Post a Comment