BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

THE update from Missoula, Montana











Well we made it safely after two days of driving, fast food, and cramped legs from being packed in like sardines...We made it! And since then it has not been a bed of roses, we have encountered many testing people. God is defiantely testing our trust and patience. I will have to share some of the stories in a later post. We don't have internet so I am here at a coffee shop (upon request of curtis) giving a brief update.

3 comments:

alli:) said...

Hey Rachel, i really feel sorry for you because i know how it feels to bee in a car for more than 10 hours!:( Well im glad you updated!:) love you and miss you:)

Mary Frances said...

Oh ROAD TRIPS! They are crazy but you just gotta lov em!!! God bless you and your adventures!
Mary

Raquel said...

Rachel - Hey girly, I'm glad to hear you all made it ok. I know just how tired you can be while traveling, I had to drive 16 hours from CO to CA when I moved, ugh, so I hear ya. Hope all goes good. Love ya and keep us posted!
Raquel