6 unspectacular things about me...
1. My favorite foods are sushi and italian food.
2. I don't seem shy but it took practice for me to get out of box.
3. I have blue eyes and dark hair, peeps say thats cool!
4. I can be friends with anyone!
5. I fear failure and rejection.
6. My one desire in life is to be pleasing to Jesus, my savior and best friend :)
Rules:1. link the person/people that tagged you
2. mention the rules on your own blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers
now I tag Courtney James, James Small, Austin, luke, Ayla, and Suzanna Ezell.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Tag... I'm It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey, we laughed and picked at each other tonight... guess it was fitting. You'll be missed. Emily and I will be coming up to see you guys soon. Have a safe trip! Here goes the adventure!
Post a Comment