Ok so in 8 days I am leaving warm Sacramento to embark on a grand adventure to freezing Missoula. I need ideas from my fellows on what I should bring to keep my toes, fingers, and ears from getting frostbite.
Those grandma, thick ugly socks. I suppose tights. Thermals. Fluffy earmuffs, eskimo hats, ski mask (see Josiah on that one) and start learning to make delicious homemade hot chocolate. Home Uncle Steve knows how to make a good fire!
oh my! I'm so excited you will only be 8 hours away from us! I'm sure we both shall be freezing ourselves to death!! This is going to be absolutely insane hilarious! I love you Sis!
RACHEL! Just ran across your blog! So kewl! ;) Wow, and I just heard yesterday that you guys are coming to Messoula (sp?). Well, they tell me it gets quite cold up here..you'll only be 8 hours south of me! (And Court!) So if you get desperately bored/lonely, come visit! =) I'm sure you'll be really busy, actually, because just the act of moving is a huge deal! Anyway, down fur is the best way to deal with the cold. Down everything-jackets, gloves, hats, boots, etc. It's already snowed here, so you can look at the bright side! Montana is way warmer than here! hahahaha! I'm proud of you for stepping out into this adventure! Go get 'em, girl! Love ya!
Rachel, a bit late on commenting but get big fur coats, TOE SOCKS (woohoo) boots, gloves, hot tea or hot cocoa always helps and some type of beanie. If it's anything like CO, hear it can get colder, but yeah it's gonna be super cold...and all the snow!!! You'll have fun and will be fine. :)
7 comments:
Those grandma, thick ugly socks.
I suppose tights. Thermals. Fluffy earmuffs, eskimo hats, ski mask (see Josiah on that one) and start learning to make delicious homemade hot chocolate. Home Uncle Steve knows how to make a good fire!
Stay inside! :)
Refer to the list I made for you. LOL! :)
oh my! I'm so excited you will only be 8 hours away from us! I'm sure we both shall be freezing ourselves to death!! This is going to be absolutely insane hilarious! I love you Sis!
RACHEL! Just ran across your blog! So kewl! ;)
Wow, and I just heard yesterday that you guys are coming to Messoula (sp?). Well, they tell me it gets quite cold up here..you'll only be 8 hours south of me! (And Court!) So if you get desperately bored/lonely, come visit! =)
I'm sure you'll be really busy, actually, because just the act of moving is a huge deal!
Anyway, down fur is the best way to deal with the cold. Down everything-jackets, gloves, hats, boots, etc. It's already snowed here, so you can look at the bright side! Montana is way warmer than here! hahahaha!
I'm proud of you for stepping out into this adventure! Go get 'em, girl! Love ya!
haha... yeah, Anna's infamous list.
Rachel, a bit late on commenting but get big fur coats, TOE SOCKS (woohoo) boots, gloves, hot tea or hot cocoa always helps and some type of beanie. If it's anything like CO, hear it can get colder, but yeah it's gonna be super cold...and all the snow!!! You'll have fun and will be fine. :)
Post a Comment