BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

6 unspectacular things and 1 spectacular thing :)

1. WE are still not unpacked :)
2. I played piano and sang at the same time!!!! (very scary)
3. It snowed enough to throw a microscopic snow ball!
4. Eliana keeps saying "Can I go to Eden's house she only lives a little bit away? " (now that is sad :(
5. Chloe is full blown walking around like she owns the place.
6. I still haven't figured out my job situation, but I am trying to start a cleaning business. PRAY!

...and the one spectacular thing!


Today is my Little Lukey's 15th Birthday. Yep! I know its hard to believe but he is no longer a little boy. He is a man.



Luke, I am so proud of you. This move has not been easy for any of us, but you have shown exemplary character. Not only are you fun to be around but you are a leader for good things. I know God has GREAT things in store for your life. This is only the first chapter. Let God be the author of your story. I Believe in you and I am here for you. I love being your big Sis. I love it because no matter how much we get on each others nerves I can always count on your hugs, your laugh, and your cheerful personality to lift my spirits. Thank you Luke for being who you are and don't ever change.

Love,
Sissy :)

7 comments:

Chels:) said...

AWWW Rachel i realllllly miss you !!!!! :'(


P.s Steven if you read this ....
GET CRACKIN AND BRING HER BACK!!!!!! lol ;)

Dr3's B!og said...

hahahahaha!!!! rach!!! luke is still a little boy!! lol hahaha jk i love u boo!! ugh! rach i miss u guys so much!!! ahhhhhh!!! that is totally awesome that you r running music :) i cant wait till the ladies make u play 4 them on the spot!!! hahahahaha then i will blog you for sure!!! :)

Rachel said...

well they already did Dre hahaha this sunday! It was horrible. You did much better than I did. I looked like a deer stuck in the head lights. 8-O

alli:) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!! I miss you guys and you all need to come visit really sooon!!! :)

James Wilder said...

Happy Birthday, Luke!!

One Stop said...

You've been added to One Stop

Domestic Diva said...

Edyn is missing Elli so much. She Looks for her at Sunday School :( We need to fly her down. Love and miss you all. Happy Birthday Luke