BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yippee Thanksgiving Day!

I am so excited. I love Thanksgiving for three reasons, family, food, and it marks the beginning of Christmas season. I love the preparation behind Thanksgiving, cooking in the kitchen, tasting the food when mom's not looking, and oh the wonderful smells. I can't wait to cook for my own family one day. What are your favorite things about Thanksgiving Day?

2 comments:

Vonney said...

Same here! I love to cook it all up and set the table all nice and watch everyone stuff themselves silly! MMM lol Happy turkey day!

Anonymous said...

The whole prep to the big feast. I love to cook for everybody: pies, turkey, the works. This year because of my surgery I couldn't cook, but it will still be great to see family and catch up on a year's worth of family gossip.