BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 5, 2008


Wowy! It has been a long time since I updated my blog.
Update:
1. As everyone has already posted, PEAK 2008 was amazing! My life and the lives of 2,000 teens, parents, and pastors were changed. Divine promise and purpose were endowed upon us. This generation will lay hands on the sick and see them recover, we will see dreams and prophecy, we will stand, we will fight! "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek" Romans 1:16.

2. School is back! The real exciting part is that I am an official University Student. I was shocked to realize Sac State really is not that big. I found all my classes the first week. I survived University teachers (they are no different than junior college). Lastly, I got into all my classes! I am still working on meeting and making new friends. Change is hard sometimes, so it is usually best to just do it! Don't try to have it all figured out because part of the experience is taking the wrong turn in the middle of traffic, showing up to the wrong class, and walking past the right building three or four times! Notice I said at the top that I found all my classes...in other words it took me a few tries haha.





3. Lastly, but certainly not least I want to give a shout out to my brother Austin. He turned 15 yesterday. Austin I am extremely proud of you. God has gifted you in so many ways. I love being your big sister. In fact, I don't know what life would be like without you. I know for sure it would be dull, lifeless, and boring. Yes, you annoy the fire out of me at least 75% of the time, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Sisters and brothers were meant to be that way. It is so amazing that we can have a TRUE sibling to sibling relationship! So Happy Birthday to the craziest skater, wackiest skiier, most talented musician, and one of the best Bros EVER!

2 comments:

James Wilder said...

Happy Birthday, Austen!

James Wilder said...

Austin... that's what I meant. (Pardon the spelling!)