BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Pastors, Parents, Family, and Friends...Thank you!

I am so blessed to have people in my life whom love, guide, listen, and help me. I am thankful for my Bishop and his wife for their undying vision which has propelled my life with divine purpose. I am thankful for my Pastor and his wife for also having vision, but more than that they have had a personal impact in my life through World Class (a great class for great young people), mentoring, and prayer. I am thankful for my four parents because they have never once doubted my abilities and they have always pushed me past my imagination. I am thankful for my grandparents, aunts, and uncles for being there and having listening ears. Lastly, I am thankful for my many friends who have been my inspiration, my source of laughter, my faithful pride busters (thanks anna :), and my spiritual brothers and sisters in the Lord. Oh and last but not least my four handsome brothers Steven, Austin, Luke, and Jaden who teach me patience and how to have fun, and to my adorable sisters Eliana and Chloe thank you for making laughter a constant in my life. I honestly don't want to imagine life without all of these wonderful people. If I forgot someone please know I feel the same for you too!



























5 comments:

drew said...

Congrats, Rach! I'm comming down soon! WOOO HOOO!...You and Steve up for dinner? lol

James Wilder said...

Rachel - feeling thankful today are you? Well...that great!
Oh - and you have awesome little brothers!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Love you LOTS!

Anonymous said...

congrats so much, graduating is such an important and big step, and also just the beginning! love ya so much and i'm proud of ya! =)

on another note- come check out my blog! ha ha

Chris Sindle said...

update?