BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 20th Fayruz!


She is crazy and fun and she laughs a ton.
She is loveable and sweet and likes to eat.
She is smart and curious which makes some furious.
She is my friend and your friend...in fact she has no enemies since she loves to please.
You can trust her, you can love her, and most of all its great to have fun with her.
Hope you like my lovely poem hehe love ya fAyrUz....Happy Birthday :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the poem! HA HA! Fayruz is such a blast... Today (her birthday) we all went to the beach here in Oregon and had a bonfire and acted like little kids. Fayruz tried to act like she was mad about me splashing ocean water on her but she couldn't stop laughing so her "anger" wasn't much of a threat. As soon as I get back home I'll be posting a GREAT piece in honor of Fayruz and her 20th birthday! MWAHAHAHA!!!!!

James Wilder said...

Clayton that was so evil!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I love you guys....and I miss you.....:) Happy Birthday Fayruz! And I miss you Rachel :)