BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am praying



Bishop Wilson preached a powerful message on Tuesday. The power in prayer is the amount of faith we have to trust God heard us and keep knocking until we break through.
I am praying for you Steven. I believe my prayers have power because I have the Holy Ghost.
I can ask why? I can ask how? I can ask when? However, I am not asking anymore. I am receiving. I am receiving the words of Jesus when He said "ask and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you." Matthew 7:7.
So Steven if you see this post, which I hope you do, I want you to know that now is the time. For such a time as this we have been called, set apart, and chosen. Your life is not your own. Jesus owns your heart, and no matter how far and how long you run He will always be calling and tugging at your heart. Remember The One who has always been there, who never failed you, who loves you more than anyone, and most of all who really understands your every need. I love you so much!

4 comments:

James Wilder said...

praying with you....and will celebrate with you!

Chris Sindle said...

I'm with you there! Steve if you ever read this, know that you are loved man and God has his hand on you!

Keep praying Rachel and soon, as James said, we will celebrate!

Beth said...

Always in your corner, sweet Rachel. I believe with you!

Aunt Beth

Carissa Lopez. said...

Rachel I will pray with you in the effort that our loved ones will return home. My dad is a backslidden Apostolic preacher but I have faith and KNOW that he'll come back home (just like I pray Steven will). LOVE YOU RACHEL.