
God is Great
God is Good
God is Perfect
God's love is Perfect
He is...
Beginning and the End
Author and Finisher
Author and Finisher
Creator
Redeemer
My Friend
Who is this God who can move mountains, calm a raging sea, heal cancer, raise the dead, and change a broken life? His name is Jesus. Who is this God who sees all things, knows all things, and feels everyone human being's pain? His name is Jesus. Who is this God who spoke me, you, and the whole world into existence? Again, I say His name is Jesus.
Philippians 2:9-11 (King James Version)
9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
9 comments:
God is the light that shines in the mornin over my farm.
cooommeee on somebody ohhhhh i feeel it thats right farmer ed lol ....in all seriousness awesome post racheal :) luv ya!!!
Amen! He is My Creator, My Redeemer
and My Friend. I could not have said it better myself! Rachel you are right our God is GREAT!
Chels you make me laugh. I love you girl. Keep on shining for Jesus.
Ashley God is not only Great...he is good, just, and righteous. Woooo I feel a preachin spirit comin on...Can I get an amen? hahaha
AAAAMMMEEENNNN :) Love YOU RACHEL !!!!!
Amen! Wwwwooohhhaa! Yeah! Preach it Sister!
God is defiantly an Awesome Wonder! This reminds me of the Louis Giglio Series on How Great is Our God. Breath taking and absolutely stunning! Anyone who hasn't seen it you should. There are two out now. --James S
I just returned home from Yosemite (my favorite vacation spot)...I could not count the times I said to myself, "God, you simply make me stand in awe of your creation!"...Creation is the artwork of God...great post, Rach...
Well preach it Sis. Rachel...lol
You're right though... there's no God like our God!
Great post!
Post a Comment