So its 12am and I can't sleep. I just came from Chris' house where a group of us came over. I really shouldn't have ate anything, but of course it was there so I ate it. Now, I am craving some Gelato. I have Anna to thank for my new found love. Gelato is mmmm mmm mmm yummy! It is icecream with less air, so it is creamier, denser, and more delicious but in a smaller serving. Less calories! I feel a message coming out of this...taste and see that God (Gelato) is good! So go try some if you haven't :)
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Uhh... Rachel... Gelato may be "less", but it's fat content (or caloric) is just about as much!
Where do you guys get your Gelato? You have to try it at Whole Foods Market... not sure if the brand is the same as the Nugget, where I heard you all went.
Thanks James for ruining my hopes for cutting calories lol...and we went to the Nugget. That place is so neat :)
Mmm, I get that all the time over here. None of that grocery store kind either.
LOVE gelato!!!! Mmmm...ever been to the Gelato Spot?!?! SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!
Post a Comment