
When I am bored?
A. I sleep
When I am sad?
A. I sleep
When I am happy?
A. I sleep
When I am anxious?
A. I sleep
When I am stressed?
A. I sleep
WOW how could I possible be tired?!!! Ok so maybe this is my dream. I wish I could just sleep, but somehow my body decides to keep me up. Got to love how the mind doesn't start thinking until you lay your head down at night. I wish it would pick a different time in the day. Anyone ever feel this way?
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I Sleep...Or do I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Does that mean you walk around brainless all day until you lay down? :)
I know what you mean. Although, lately I've had no trouble going to sleep, I've had trouble getting to sleep!
All the time =) lol
haha pretty much james...no its more like crazy plans and future stuff bog me down around that time...but I have no trouble getting to sleep LOL
I read at night or pop in a historical documentary...zzz I am out withing about an hour, if not I am up forever.
totally know how you feel =)
Post a Comment