Wow! God is so incredible. He always amazes me. Every single message went straight to my heart. My life is forever changed! An overwhelming sense of peace and purpose has changed my thinking. Only God can truly alter our mind. I am so thankful to know the one true and living God, Jesus Christ!!! "I will lift mine eyes to the hills from there comes my help, my help comes from the Lord." AMEN
I also wanted to say...I had so much fun with all my pals! Anna, thank you so much for opening your home and bedroom to me. You can fly me there anytime to do your hair ;-) I love you so much. And to all my other friends, Steven, Fayruz, Chris, Emily, Carly, Heather, etc etc thank you for making the trip worth the $$$. Steven, I wanted to say a special thanks for being a comedian. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. "hey, Look at me" hahaha... God has blessed me with wonderful friends. I don't know what I would do without my buddies. I miss you already! Pray I get to come in the summer. Actually travail, intercede, and fast that I will get to come lol...hahaha IN JESUS NAME!!!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
HOME from No Limits 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lucky bum! No Limits looked so incredibly awesome, Aydin and I watched most of the services online. I saw your parents shouting on the platform. =)
Hope Montana is treating you nicely and is warmer than here! =D Love ya!
My pleasure! "Please tell me you would never wear that!"...that was hilarious! Also...the little event that took place in Anna's living room! HAHAHA Goodtimes.com
Janelle, I feel for you. I know you wanted to be there. I watch the services all the time. It really helps me stay connected. I love and miss you! and yes it is slightly warmer here.
Steven, hahaha "I would never!" and Oh the Little event!!!! hahaha only with all my best buds!
Janell & Rachel, you can view the NL09 Archives online. Sermons and Worship services are being posted daily, we hope to have them all up by next week. http://www.therockchurch.org/video/noLimits09.php
Post a Comment