This is for all my good pals who are currently clueless about my future plans.
Yes, it is true. I am moving back to my previous home Sacramento. I am still figuring out the nitty gritty details like when, how, etc. But plan on seeing me by June.
I would like to take this time to say a few things. No, I am not moving because I hate Montana, and I am miserable being here. For in fact, Montana is a great place, I have a good job, and our church is starting to show the fruit of revival. Simply put, God has His hand on my life, and He is guiding me down His path. I am going to miss seeing my family and how God is and will use them in Missoula, MT. I am praying that maybe someday I will come back to be a part of there endeavors, but for now I am headed back to SacTown.
I am so excited to be with my friends, attend the greatest church, The Rock, and teach Sunday School. I have missed all of these things so much! OH and I miss baking in the sun even in March. hahaha
Sacramento will always be my home, but now Missoula is also my home. God sure is funny, but I sure do love him! And I will always love my Jesus, even if He likes putting me on roller coaster rides.
:-) I can't wait to see all my sac buds soon and very soon! :-) Get ready to Party!!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
NewsFlash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WHAT!!!! HOw did this happen!!! Ahh!!! I was just thinking about you yesterday at choir and wondering if you were ever coming back!!
I'm so excited!
Awww...yeah!!! I can not wait until you come back! You are such a wonderful woman of God and I know God has his hand upon your life! I can not wait to see all the amazing things that God has in store for you!! :) Welcome back home!
That's neat that you're coming back! Are you going to work at IAG again?
Dennis wants to hire me back for a few shifts so we will see. YOu work there sometimes?
OMW!!!!!! I cant wait to see you! I miss you so much!!
love,
FaithyPoo
Post a Comment