BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ever get in a funny mood?

Isn't it weird how we say things or the way we "didn't" mean to say it. How many times have you said something absolutely hilarious but didn't mean for it to be funny? Or even worse said something that could be taken in completely the wrong way. Think about the title..."Ever get in a funny mood? " How is it possible to get inside a mood? hahaha here are some more play on words (how do you play on words?) just asking :-P

I lost many jobs. I couldn't concentrate in an orange juice factory; wasn't suited to be a tailor; Muffler factory was just exhausting; couldn't cut it as barber; wasn't noteworthy as a musician; did not have patience to be a doctor; didn't fit in the shoe factory; tried to be a witch for a spell; job at the pool maintenance company was too draining; and found that there was no future as a historian.

Advertisement: 'New study on obesity looks for larger test group.' (oops, they didn't mean to say that)

Some people don't like food going to waist. (another reason spelling is important)...hahaha

A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was a nurse said 'No change yet'.

W. C. Fields I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday. (huh?)


A bit of advice THINK BEFORE SPEAKING!

So with that said I think I will be careful especially past 11pm. However, if it occurs, laughing at myself must be excusable. And now I will share my little story in honor of my dear friend who needs a little empathy ;-) Have you ever heard of a CD louder than another CD? Well, silly me asked my brother to put on the-"you know the louder CD" The look and the laughter that expelled were absolutely jolting. We laughed ourselves to tears. Absolutely, by far, the dumbest thing I have ever said. I still can't comprehend my logic. What was I thinking? So for all of you who have regrets, no worries, you are not alone!!! Just pray you aren't the only one laughing.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Omw!!! I am still embarrassed! LOL! :)

James Wilder said...

As Jake would say, esoteric cogitations. Why do I feel like I stepped in the line of fire of an inside joke?

Rachel said...

lol maybe you did but this very much applies to Mr. wilder lol hahahahaha